CFO Insight with CPA-level Accounting Tools
Small-to-medium size privately-owned companies may not have the benefit of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to effectively manage the financial health of the organization. FiCoApp is a cloud-based Web destination that provides financial analysis, planning, and forecasting applications to fill the gap.
With FiCoApp you build a personalized eCommerce financial web site where you can walk through a registration process, upload company financial data, and automatically develop financial ratios specific to a business.
FiCoApp guides your analysis by demonstrating how specific ratios apply to the business. Associated tools and resources include the ability to compare one company against other companies within the industry or geographical region.
FiCoApp is designed to meet the needs of:
- Business Owners ($1.0MM – $20.0MM in annual revenue)
- Loan Officers
- Credit Department Personnel
- Risk Management
- Trust/Wealth Management Firms and Professionals
- CPAs & Financial Advisors
- Universities & Community Colleges
- Professional Associations
- Venture Capital Firms (refer prospects)
To provide private companies with:
- Business Metrics – Ratios based on organizational structure – S Corp, C Corp, LLC
- Financial Reports
- Peer Industry Review and Comparison / Regional
- Case Studies
- Applications (instructions for preparation)
- Research Ratios for New Businesses
- Service for Due Diligence
Easy to Use and Get Started
FiCoApp uses Internet Explorer 6x or higher on both Mac and PC as the viewing platform.